I love hummus, it doesn’t really matter what kind it is, sun-dried tomato, garlic, regular, edamame, you name it I’ll eat ALL of it. I’ve tried several different recipes and this one is by far my favorite home made gluten free hummus recipes on the planet. This recipe is super quick and easy. I usually double the recipe and it lasts for at least a week. I like to pair these with home made baked tortilla chips.
Rinse, drain then toss the chickpeas in your food processor.
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- 1/2 small Lemon
- 1/2 tsp ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp minced Garlic or 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Vegetable Broth – as needed
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth adding vegetable broth as needed.
- Personally I usually use more Dijon…I like the stuff!